About Quality Insights Renal Network 4
Quality Insights Renal Network 4 brings extensive experience in working with kidney care partners and quality improvement. Our Renal Network division is part of Quality Insights, a not-for-profit organization with a mission of “improving the health of the people we serve.”
Quality Insights also serves as ESRD Network 3 through its Quality Insights Renal Network division and ESRD Network 5 (through its Mid-Atlantic Renal Coalition division). Adding to its renal network experience, Quality Insights holds Quality Innovation Network - Quality Improvement Organization designation in the states of Delaware, Louisiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Here at Quality Insights Renal Network 4, we:
- Develop standards to improve patient care.
- Provide educational resources for patients, families and renal professionals.
- Promote vocational rehabilitation to help patients remain working or return to the work force.
- Support facilities and staff in resolving patient issues.
- Assist in resolving patient grievances.
- Collect and report ESRD statistics.
- Are committed to making sure people with Medicare who have been diagnosed with end-stage renal disease receive the care they need.
Our foremost goal is to provide patient-focused services to the almost 18,000 beneficiaries in our Network, helping them navigate the system and take an active role in their care.
As always, should the need arise to file a grievance, please contact us at our patient toll-free line at 1-800-548-9205 or 610-265-2418.
Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter.
We encourage you to contact us with questions, comments or suggestions.
In the event of an emergency/disaster in which you are unable to contact your dialysis facility, please call (800) 548-9205 for its last known status.
Page last updated: 12/21/2016